Monday, September 9, 2013

James 1:8

...he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Look upon me and be merciful to me, As Your custom is toward those who love Your name. Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me. Redeem me from the oppression of man, that I may keep Your precepts. Make Your face to shine upon Your servant, and teach me Your statues. Rivers of water run down my eyes, because men do not keep Your law. Psalm 119: 132-136. Father for weeks now I've been studying about the Sabbath day . I've prayed for You to teach me by the power of Your Holy Spirit. You have promised that He would be my helper. Forgive me for not allowing my stubborn soul to listen to what You are saying in Your Holy Word. I shall not look to man for the answers but with all of my heart I seek You. Glory to God! Today I received Your answer with wisdom. Fear and reverence for You has blessed me with a sweet gift of answered prayers. Lord, I pray for an increased amount of obedience to honor You not only with my lips as a man pleaser but with all that is in me. Thank You for sowing seeds of understanding into my mind and then planting it in my heart to grow. Holy Spirit continue to reinforce what You have imparted to me today so the birds of the air will not pluck them from me. Father I pray for others who are knocking on the door for answers combined with wisdom, bless them. Thank You Lord for giving us ears to hear and hearts that receive all that You have to teach us. Thank You Lord that You have called us friend, sharing Your thoughts and desires with us. May all Your children draw near to You, continuing to learn and grow for Your glory. Bless You Lord for Your patience. You endure all my questions, doubts, concerns as I've struggled to grasp all that You so want to give me. I love You Lord. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment