Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Luke 10:23

Then He turned to His disciples and said privately, "Blessed are the eyes which see the things you see,"

Dear Heavenly Father,
May my eyes behold what manner of love that You have bestowed on me, that I should be called a child of God! Father I'm in awe of Your love that includes me in Your family. You love all believers, both weak and the strong. You have blessed my eyes to see Your kindness that has delivered those who have been tangled up in addiction breaking the chains that have kept them bound. You have blessed me to observe Your goodness embrace those who have messed up and have fallen to their knees begging for mercy and forgiveness. I've been honored to see the lost be found by Your amazing grace. My eyes have had the privilege to observe Your blessing being poured upon the couples that not only honor You with their lips but their whole hearts as well. To see the young teens who walks the narrow road, minding their every step that leads to You. I have watch in amazement as You have healed the sick, restoring them to perfect health. Your perfect peace that has been given to those who knew no peace has as brought astonishment into view. Yes Lord my life has been more than blessed, especially when You opened my eyes to see the sinner I was and my greatest need for to You to save me. Now being a wakened to the newness of the day I have awestruck wonder of the world You have created. Oh my eyes have seen Your glory. I have beheld the beauty of You Lord, may the words of my mouth and meditation of my heart be so very pleasing to Your ears. May all the saints praise the Lord! For Your name Lord Jesus alone is exalted. Your glory above the earth and the heavens. Let the children be joyful for the great and wonderful things our mighty King has done! You have beautified the humble with salvation and take pleasure in Your people. Thank You Lord! All glory, honor and praise are Yours Jesus for ever and ever. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment