Thursday, September 5, 2013

Psalm 125:1

Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I give thanks to You for You are good! It is better for me to put my trust in You Lord than to put confidence in man. You Lord Jesus are my strength and song. You are my salvation. What shall I say then? If God is for us, who can be against us? Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, peril or sword take us from Your mighty hand. I should say not. Lord for in all these things and more You have made us more than conquerors, through Your love for us. Father I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height or depth, nor any other created thing shall separate us from You love, which is Christ Jesus. Thank You Lord for Your amazing love that causes us to rest and trust in You forever. Thank You for the filling of the Holy Spirit that make us stand firm. Lord I pray for Your people as they meditated on Your Word, the Holy Scriptures may they be like trees planted by rivers of water. May they bring forth their fruit in its season, and no leaf shall wither. May not one of them be cut down, and whatever they do they shall prosper. Bless those Lord who do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly but delight themselves in You. Father You know the way of the righteous, and they are safe in Your loving arms. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment