Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in settings of silver.

Dear Righteous Father,
Teach me Your ways, and grant me a willing heart, so I will know how to speak a word to those who are in need of encouragement. May my comments be few and well chosen, recalling Your instruction that out of the mouth comes blessings and curses.  Lord cleans my mind from things of the world that bring doubts and confusion. May my mind be focused on Your beautiful and loving Word spoken in the Scriptures. May my tongue not only bless You, my Lord God and Father but speak of Your divine truth that brings hope to the hurting. Father, as I come before You in prayer may the petitions of my heart be fitly spoken on the behalf of others. Words are so powerful. I only need to read John 1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and was God. Jesus You where in the beginning with the Father. Anoint my lips to speak of Your promises, goodness and grace. May I be a faithful messenger to bring refreshing to those who are enduring snow in their season of harvest. May my words be warmed with love by they power of Your Holy Spirit to comfort. Father I lift up Your beautiful church as it prepares to be Your bride. May only truth come forth from her lips. Standing firm on all that You have taught us. Keep us in purity and holiness in all we do and say. Let us not be unwise, but to truly understand Your will. May we not be drunk with wine, which is dissipation; but be filled with Your Spirit, speaking to each other with expressions of joy. Father I pray for us to unite in singing hymns of praise making melodies in our hearts to You. May we continually give thanks for all You Lord have done. I pray this all in the powerful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment