Thursday, September 26, 2013

Malachi 4:17

"They shall be Mine," says the Lord of hosts, " in the day that I make them My jewels. And I will spare them as a man spares his own son who serves him."

Dear Holy Father,
Your words Lord are pure words. Like silver tried in the furnace of the earth, purified seven times. Oh Lord how great that You shall keep them. I trust in Your mercy. My heart rejoices in Your salvation. I will sing to You for You have dealt bountifully with me. Thank You Lord that those who abide in You may dwell in Your holy hill. Father I pray we would speak truth in our hearts. By Your Spirit You keep us from backbiting with our tongues. Lord may we love our neighbors next store as well as across the seas and do no evil to them. Jesus You are the way, the truth and the life, may we share the good news to all the world. May the joy and the excitement of the words in Malachi be what moves us to share Your love. Your words of endearment are of delight to our ears that hear them and our hearts that receive them. How very humbling Lord to know You think of Your children as special treasures. Bless the Lord oh my soul. Lord Your praise shall be continually in my mouth, may others hear and come to You. My soul shall make boast of the Lord, may others hear and come to You. May all those who are humble Lord hear of it and be glad. We look to You Lord and are radiant. Lord my voice cries out "Come, you children, listen to me. I will teach you the fear of the Lord. Oh, taste and see He is good. His mercies endure forever. Thank You Lord for the opportuneties You will set before us this day to spread Your love to the lost, hurting and broken. May You Lord be magnified. In Jesus precious name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment