Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jeremiah 6:20

"For what purpose to Me comes frankincense from Sheba, and sweet cane from a far country? Your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet to Me."

Good Morning Lord.
May my heart express steadfast devotions to You today and every day. Thank You for setting my feet upon the rock and establishing my steps. I have been blessed because in You Lord I put my trust. You have put a new song in my mouth. I shall sing, "O Lord, Your wonderful works are many."  Your thoughts towards me cannot be recounted to You in order. If I would declare and speak of them, there are more than can be numbered! Sacrifice and offerings You do not desire. I shall give You the depths of my small heart. My love is all I have to give. Lord how I delight to do Your good and perfect will. I shall proclaim the good news of Your righteousness. Yes, indeed I shall not restrain my lips to share the hope I have found in You Jesus. May I declare Your faithfulness and precious gift of salvation. May I not hide it away within me, but wear it for all the world to see. You Lord Jesus have not withheld Your loving kindness and tender mercy, may I live by Your example and do the same for others. I am frail Lord but You are strong. Lord I commit my ways to You, resting in Your strength, waiting patiently for Your return. Yes, I shall delight in Your abundance of peace and be still. I know Lord Jesus that You are God. There is no other. My heart rejoices for You have brought me up out of the horrible pit. Thank You Lord for this day I shall rejoice and be glad in it. In the beautiful name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment