Monday, September 16, 2013

Mark 2:4

And when they could not come near Him because of the crowd, they uncovered the roof where He was. So when they had broken through, they let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying.

Jesus Messiah, Lord of all, this morning I greet You with thanksgiving and praise. I will bless You at all times. Songs of adoration shall continually be on my lips. My soul shall make its boast in You, the King of glory. How very blessed I am to have friends that exude Your loving kindness. With willing hearts they have more than once carried me on my sickbed to lower me through the roof to be laid at Your beautiful feet that walk in peace. How very blessed I am for in my hour of need they diligently raise me up in prayer. Jesus You taught, no greater love then one who lays down your life for a friend. Your loving and unselfish sacrifice on the cross has taught us to put aside our own desires and wants to care for another. I'm in awe, as I watch the people You so tenderly placed in my life that walk in the same gracious humility. How blessed I am to be surrounded by such a kind affection. Father bless those who continually come before You sowing in tears, may they reap a harvest of joy that will last for all eternity. What a privilege and honor to come before You our God on the behalf of other. I've been blessed to know the depth and riches of their hearts when they cry out in prayer. The sincerity, purity and deep concern that comes from within is filled with compassion and beyond word. I am blessed to be surrounded by a cloud of witnesses that tarry at the altar waiting on Your Spirit to move and be made manifest. Bless them Lord for they are long suffering. Lord I pray for those who have never had the gift of such a friendship may they come to know and appreciate these living treasures. What a blessing to have friends who know You Jesus, to speak comfort in to the areas of life that are hard, challenging and at times discouraging. Father increase the circle of friends in my life, but more importantly may I be the friend someone else needs. I love You Lord. In Your name Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment