Friday, September 6, 2013

Exodus 20:8

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Dear Heavenly Father,
You are so gracious to me. As You teach me Your ways and I struggle to let go of mine. Your patience and mercy are wonders to me. Your word You have hidden in my heart. Grant me Lord understanding so I may keep Your instruction. Make me to walk in the path of Your commandments. May Your Holy Spirit direct me, so I will delight in Your way. As I meditate on Your wonderful works, my soul melts from heaviness. Strengthen me according to You word. Father I have chosen the way of truth, and my hearts desires is to go deeper and know You even more. Father keep my eyes from looking to the right or left remaining focus on You my Lord and God. I love You. May the honoring of the Sabbath day be a sign to You of my knowing You are the Lord who sanctifies me. Father I am humbled as I think about Your finger writing the two tablets of testimony, the tablets of stone. I stand in awe of You. The Ten Commandments not written with pen and paper as anyone could do, but by Your mighty hand as it touch the surface of hard rock. Wow Lord, I stand in awe of You. Your wonder never ceases. How great and glorious You are. May I honor You all the days of my life. You Lord have promised; fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Bless You Lord, for just as You held the hand of Moses, You Lord Jesus hold my hand. Lead me Lord, lead me in Your ways. I pray for all to know the truth, that will set them free. Open the ears and let them hear. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment