Tuesday, March 19, 2024

1 Corinthians 11:24

...and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, "Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.

Dear Lord of hosts, the only one the angels bow to, continually calling to each other "Holy, holy. holy the Lord of hosts, the whole earth is filled with Your glory!" The same angels will flank You dear Jesus when You return in Your Father's glory. You Lord of hosts are Almighty God. The false gods cannot speak but when You utter Your voice the earth melts. You are the King in the fullness of Your glory. I kneel before You in humble adoration as my salvation does not depend on my works but on Your mercy. I was once unjust trying to sin in secret but You the Lord of hosts cannot be deceived and will redress every crime. Thank You Jesus for paying my ransom and setting my captive heart free, cleansing my soul from all unrighteousness. You command lasting peace and make the war within me cease. As I fight the good fight of faith but at times have fled or used the wrong weapon, You Lord remains by my side, thank You. Oh, the glory of Your grace, that reminds me to humble myself and remember You gave up Your body to be broken for me. I receive it with much gratitude and thanksgiving. May You find me always praising You throughout the rest of my God given days. Until You call me home or I meet You in the air I will declare You are my Lord of hosts, King of kings, Prince of peace, Savior and Almighty God, there is no other. I love You Jesus, Amen. 

Isaiah 6:3, Matthew 16:27, Psalm 46:6 and Jeremiah 10:13


No comments:

Post a Comment