Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Acts 10:2

...a devout man and one who feared God with all his household, who gave alms generously to the people, and prayed to God always. 

Heavenly Father, empower me by Your Holy Spirit to carry the message of Christ to all peoples. I thank You for the gift of reverence and awe of who You are. I long for everyone in our household to be fully devoted to You, but as I wait, I will serve You with my whole heart. Remembering the poor and their needs, blessing neighbors and friends in Your honor and lifting of holy hands in prayer for brothers and sisters around the globe. May they remain steadfast in trials and tribulations as they know full well You are their every present help in times of need. I pray Lord for an outpouring of Your Spirit across the nations and for true repentance to sweep the land. Forgive those Lord who have forgotten their first love and have drifted into darkness, slumbering and sleeping the days away. Cause Your church to arise and be devout in words and deeds. To shine as beacons of hope to the lost and dying world. Revive the hearts of Your children giving them a new song to sing. Even in the hard times may You continually hear praises on our lips as we pray and give thanks to You the King of kings and Lord of lords both now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment