Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Micah 7:8

Do not rejoice over me, my enemy; when I fall, I will rise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD will be a light to me.

My steps are ordered by You Lord. Though I may fall, I shall not be cast down, for You uphold me with Your righteous right hand. This does not mean Father that I intentionally do so but am forever grateful that when I do You don't leave me lying there.  I have been young and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken. You Lord are ever merciful and lend. May I depart daily from evil and endeavor to do good. May I dwell with You and feed on Your faithfulness forever. Seeking always to delight myself in You and You alone. Father I am thankful for all the times You have shown light into the dark days of my life, always Your kindness encouraging me, Your grace lifting me and Your truth sustaining me as manna from heaven. Jesus You are the bread of life and daily my portion, thank You for leading me in the way that is right. Thank You for Your robe of righteousness so even when I fall seven times Your love causes me to rise again. I do not rejoice when my enemies fall, not allowing myself to be glad when he stumbles because I know You are the One who is the perfect judge. I also can easily recall my days of folly and rebellion and Your loving kindness that drew me to repentance. I pray for my enemies to come to saving faith in You the Lord Jesus Christ. You are the risen Messiah. May all the earth declare Your glory until the day of Your return. Amen.

Psalm 37 and Proverbs 24

No comments:

Post a Comment