Thursday, March 21, 2024

1 Peter 5:7

...casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. 

I trust in You alone Lord and have befriended Your faithfulness. You are trustworthy and ever-present time in need. I commit my ways to You with a grateful heart. I trust that You will act and bring forth Your righteousness as light and Your justice as noonday. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that helps me to be still before You and wait patiently as You work all things out for my good and the good of those I love for Your glory. I shall not fret because it leads to evil, refraining myself from anger knowing You have said vengeance is Yours. You have promised the meek shall inherit the land and delight us in abundant peace. Jesus You are the Prince of peace and the author and finisher of my faith, Thank You. I thank You Lord that You know the days of the blameless, and their heritage will remain forever. We are not put to shame in evil times; in the days of famine, we have abundance. Thank You Jesus for Your cleansing blood and covering me in Your righteousness. Tis so sweet to trust in You and to take You at Your word. I can cast my cares upon You for You care for me. I love You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 37, Romans 8:28, Isaiah 9:6, Matthew 5:5, Hebrews 12:2 and  'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus' by Louisa M.R. Steads (1882)

No comments:

Post a Comment