Monday, March 4, 2024

John 20:17

Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, 'I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.'"

What a marvelous sight that must have been Lord Jesus, to watch You ascend to heaven. To hear the promise that is still being proclaimed today, You will return in a like manner they saw You go. Lord thank You for the promise You will never leave nor forsake us but that You are with us always even to the end of the age. You have given us a wonderful, beautiful gift of the Holy Spirit, whom we desperately need in this hour of such chaos around the world. I believe in You and Your second coming. The establishment of Your kingdom is why I pray Your mercy and grace be poured out on my unsaved loved ones who are groping, stumbling in the dark. Jesus, please draw them as You did with me with Your loving kindness. I will declare Your name to Your brethren, in the midst of the assembly I will praise You with my whole heart. Because I have reverence and awe wonder of who You are, the Messiah, the risen Lord, my Savior and Redeemer. By Your Spirit may I tell all the world You reign. Jesus, You are glorified and magnified in all the earth. Amen. 

Acts 1:9-11, Matthew 28:20 and Psalm 22:22

No comments:

Post a Comment