Friday, March 8, 2024

Mark 15:3

And the chief priest accused Him of many things, but He said nothing.

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God. You are the way, the truth and the life and I cannot go to the Father without You. Over and over, You revealed Yourself to the world as You walked the earth doing mighty deeds yet were accused of many things. Your meekness is amazing as You stood firm before Your accusers, unshakable and pure. You face the merciless authorities and hostile crowd and uttered not a word; I imagine thinking on the glory to come. How I hate it in myself when I insist on my own way or have demanded an answer, all the while You are confident in the better way. Without You Lord I have nothing, can do nothing and am nothing, I have and continue to surrender all to You believing that You will be glorified in the trials and tribulations as You refine my thoughts and emotions deepening my trust in You. Thank You for leading me by Your examples and filling me with Your Holy Spirit to accomplish the things set before me. May I not murmurer, complain or put up a defense but joyfully serve You in all I do and say. Jesus be magnified in my life so there is less of me and more of You. I love You Jesus and forever grateful. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment