Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Matthew 26:56

"...But all this was done that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled." Then all the disciples forsook Him and fled. 

Father this is so challenging to understand but You see all things and know all things. Jesus said to the disciples ALL of them would be made to stumble because of what He would endure. The striking of the Shephard causes the sheep to scatter. This makes me to tremble and to ask that You hold me fast and firm in Your righteous right hand. I pray to walk with You day by day. Not thinking on the yesterdays or worrying about the tomorrow for today has enough troubles of its own. Father, I ask that Jesus pray for me, that when life sifts me as wheat, I would not faulter, forsake You and flee. For where does my help come from? You Lord the maker of heaven and earth. You are my ever-present help in time of need, thank You. Lord, I desire to be Your ambassador, surrendering my life fully to You the One who saved me. May I implore many on Your behalf to be reconciled back to You. I thank You that Your mercy is new everyday. May I ever be mindful You are the God who fathered me. Your loving kindness endure forever. Great is Your faithfulness and with a song in my heart I will sing of Your love forever. Amen.

Matthew 26:31-32. Matthew 6:34, Psalm 121:1, Psalm 46:1, 2 Corinthians 5:20 and Deuteronomy 32:18

No comments:

Post a Comment