Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Romans 5:8

But God demonstrated His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Father how wonderful and marvelous You are. You loved me when I was helpless, ungodly and an enemy, how much more You love me now that I am Your child. Forever grateful. By Jesus blood...through His death, You have justified me declaring me a sinner, righteous. How can I stop singing Your praises. Thank You Jesus for reconciling me back to the Father. May You receive all the glory and honor due You both now and forever more. I thank You for You have making peace between us. This hope that You have given I pray to share with the world around me. Open the heart of the lost so they may be found. May the deaf ears hear You calling, and the blind eyes see You are the way to freedom. Lord, I pray for and outpouring of Your Holy Spirit to bring sinners to repentance, because while we were sinning You demonstrated Your great love. A love so amazing and so divine. Lord thank You for this day, I will rejoice and be glad for You are with me wherever I go. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment