Saturday, March 23, 2024

Mark 14:61

But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again, the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, "Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?"

Heavenly Father as I bring before You the prodigals, the unbelievers and the lost I'm so thankful that Jesus is not absent but silently waiting for all the questioning, accusing, mocking and forsaking to quiet in their heart and then He will reveal Himself as Your blessed Son, the Savior. I thank You for taking out the hearts of stone and giving hearts of flesh. Redeemer of the lost. I thank You they will taste and see Jesus is good, true and the way to everlasting life. I thank You for a refreshing today from the long wait. I thank You for renewing me to mount on wing of eagle to soar with You above the storms. I thank You Lord for Your perfect peace so I may say it is well, it is well with my soul. Jesus has overcome and the grave is overwhelmed, You are alive. No need to know more but rejoicing You are coming again in clouds of glory and the dead will rise singing and the angels sing "Worthy is the Lamb!" I love You Lord and believe You are the Christ the Son of the Blessed. Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment