Thursday, March 7, 2024

Psalm 96:3

Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all people. 

Oh, let me sing a new song unto You, LORD. May all the earth sing praise to You God. May my singing to You LORD bless Your holy name. By Your Spirit may I proclaim the good news of Your salvation from day to day. What joy LORD to declare Your glory among the nations and wonders to all people, not just some but all. You LORD are great and greatly to be praised. You are to be feared above all gods. Because all the gods of people are filthy idols. But You oh LORD made the heavens, speaking them into existence. Honor and majesty are before You. Strength and beauty are in Your sanctuary and that LORD is where I desire to be. May I give to You LORD the glory due Your great name, Jesus the name above all names. May my offerings be acceptable as I come into Your courts with praise. May I worship You and You alone in the beauty of holiness! May all the earth tremble before You. I desire to tell all the nations "The LORD reigns." You LORD shall judge the people righteously and may I be found among Your chosen. Let the heavens rejoice, and the earth be glad; let the sea roar and all its fullness; let the field be joyful, and all that is in it, Then the trees of the woods will rejoice before the LORD. For You are coming to judge the earth and shall judge the world with righteousness and all the people with truth. I thank You LORD that You will restore justice. Thank You Jesus, Amen.

Psalm 96


No comments:

Post a Comment