Monday, March 11, 2024

Romans 10:8

The word is near to you, in your mouth and in your heart (that is, the word of faith that we proclaim) 

Heavenly Father, I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart You raised Him from the dead, thank You for revealing truth to me. I pray for others to be blessed with the knowledge of this great gift given, the resurrection. I pray the world would know that saving faith is not a mere intellectual agreement but deep inward trust in You Lord Jesus. I hear so many talks about feeling, the this or that or the other thing, so much focus on self and not on You our ever-present help in time of need. There are posts, and podcast on how to have a better life, there are list of 10 simple steps to peace, prosperity and purpose. But all are just clanging bells that leave a deaf ring in the ear and hollowness of the heart. A parched soul endlessly walking in the desert searching for a drink of water, is so sad. You Jesus are the living water that brings forth streams in the desert and cause roses to bloom in arid places of our lives. You have blessed me Lord with a lifetime of testimonies of Your faithfulness, thank You. I pray Lord many with see through the clouds of confusion in this hour and taste and see You are the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to You Father and nothing, or no one else who give peace to the weary soul, only Your beautiful, precious Son Jesus. Thank You Jesus for giving me rest and the knowledge that one day I will be in eternity with You. I love You Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment