Saturday, March 2, 2024

Colossians 1:27

To them God will make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

All glory and honors belong to You dear Jesus. In Your name I come to the Father with thanksgiving and praise for the gift of the Holy Spirit that now lives in me. Being part of Your church Lord is the best place to be, thank You for the cross. I thank You for choosing me to be one of many You have made the mystery known. Making it available to all, not like in pagan religions where there is only a certain few and an inner circle. You Jesus have said come to Me all You who are weary and heavy laden and I will give You rest, thank You Lord. I thank You that no rituals are needed, but the receiving of redemption given from You Jesus the Messiah. I pray You continually pour out Your Holy Spirit on those who are seeking and searching for truth to have the mystery revealed. Thank You Lord for You are the covenant keeper, what You have said goes, period. I thank You for the amazing hallmark that You Yourself are directly and personally present in my life. And with that comes the assurance of a future life with You when You Jesus return. May Your children be unified in the bonds of Your love. Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment