Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Acts 4:33

And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 

Good and gracious God and Father how wonderful that the multitudes that believe in the resurrection of Your beautiful and perfect Son Jesus are of one heart and one soul. I rejoice knowing one day He will come again in glory for His bride, hallelujah! I thank You for great grace is upon me and all my brothers and sisters to bear witness of Your mercy poured out from the cross. May Your love flow through us to this lost and dying world to gather more into Your kingdom. Father by the word of our testimony and the blood of the Lamb may we see prodigals come home. May we rejoice with the angels in heaven when sinners come home. Lord, I stand in awe of You and am forever grateful for rescuing me. May all I do and say bring glory to You Oh God. For Yours is the kingdom and power and glory forever and ever. Hosanna in the highest, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment