Friday, March 22, 2024

Matthew 26:30

And when they had sung a hymn, they went outside to the Mount of Olives.

Gracious are You Lord. Yes, my God is merciful. You preserve the simple, brought me low and saved me. My soul rests in You dear Jesus. You have dealt bountifully with me, thank You. For You dear Lord have delivered my soul from death, my eyes from tears and my feet from falling. I shall walk before You in the land of the living. You told Peter "But I have prayed for You that your faith should not fail and when you have returned to Me, strengthen your brethren." Jesus thank You for praying for me too. May I stay strong and unwavering in faith as You have place me on the rock. Many trials and testing have come and gone revealing Your faithfulness. My hope is to use these to testify to the brethren to help keep them encourage and strong. You are faithful and have promised those who sow in tears will reap shouts of joy! May I sing hymns of praise, do good works, and live a life of devotion to You my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, now and forevermore. Amen.

Psalm 116:5-9, Luke 22:32 and Psalm 126:5

No comments:

Post a Comment