Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Ephesians 2:7

...that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness towards us in Christ Jesus.

Dear Heavenly Father,
By Your loving grace You have saved us through faith in Your Son. Lord God, You have bless me with a great gift, I shall not boast in any work of my own. I am Your workmanship, created in Christ for Your good works which You have prepared for me before hand. Bless You Lord for making me alive when I was dead to sin as I was walking according to the world. According to the prince of power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience among whom I once was. Oh but Lord You are rich in mercy and great in love. Let me set my mind on things that are above and not on things on the earth, having died and my life is now hidden in Christ. I pray Lord to love others for this kind of love is of You Lord God. May it reveal that I have be reborn. Father, Your love was made manifest toward us when You sent Your only begotten Son into the world, so we may live through Him. Father my heart cries out for those who lives seem to be trapped in sin. The ones who feel hopeless thinking they have strayed to far, fearing that Your love will not reach them. They are hiding in the shadows of darkness that lurks upon them for bad choices made. The pain deep inside they have used all the pleasures of this world to numb it. Lord may they come to understand You are the One who heals, and binds of the brokenhearted. No matter how far they have fallen in to the pit, Your love will reach down an lift them out. I pray Lord for the Holy Spirit to move their mouths to call to You. I believe Your love is so great it  covers a multitude of sins and wash even the dirtiest of souls clean for Your glory. Thank You Lord that today there will be great rejoicing in heaven, as prodigals are coming home. I love You Lord and bless the day You saved me from my wretched self. In the Beautiful name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment