Saturday, August 10, 2013

Philippians 4:11

Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content.

Bless the Lord O my soul; and all that is within me, bless Your Holy name. I will bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all Your benefits. Bless You Jesus the One who forgives all my iniquities, heals my diseases, and has redeems my life from destruction. I see Your face in righteousness. I will be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness. There are ways Lord that seem right to man, but in the end is the way to death. To a hungry soul every bitter thing seems sweet.  A good man will be satisfied from above. I bless You Lord for discernment to know it is You Lord who fills my cup, and are my one true desire. Your love is satisfaction to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted by the circumstances of life. Thank You Lord for teaching me to know how to enjoy plenty, to live with grace in times of abundance, to walk humbly in times of need, to have joy in both times of sufficiency and times of want. Father I pray to live a life of godliness for in doing so it is contentment with great gain. To be content knowing You have promised to never leave me or forsake me, so I may boldly say, "You Lord are my helper. I will not fear." May my conduct be without covetousness, but with good conscience, desiring to live honorably. May all Your church not seek the gifts but the giver of the gifts. Resting in You Lord knowing You will supply all our need according to Your riches in glory. Let our minds and hearts think on You Jesus, the One who is noble, true, just, pure, and lovely. Father thank You for Your precious and beautiful Son, thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit to lead and guide us always and in always. In the glorious name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment