Tuesday, August 20, 2013

John 8:12

Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."

Shine Jesus Shine! Your love arises like the morning sun over the waters of darkness. I am blessed, You have opened my eye to the brilliance of Your grace and mercy. How great thou are, How great thou are! Father I pray for those who falter between two options. It seems so simple darkness leads to death and Light leads to life, and yet so many are seduced by the powers of the evil one. Who's promises are empty. You are Lord God, may many chose to follow after You today. Illuminate the pathway, leading and guiding us in the way that is good. Lord when I am asked why I believe You are good, let the joy of my heart flow forth proclaiming the words of my testimony, faith, hope and love in Jesus has saved me. Truly the greatest of all is love. Your perfect love Lord has cast out all fear, because fear is what had tormented me for far to many years. Father fill us with Your Spirit today, because we are Yours and greater are You than he who is in the world. May we go forth loving one another so the world will know we are born of You. Thank You Father for Your only begotten Son, Your love was made manifest so we may be called Your children. Thank You for the gift of this life, and I give it back to You. Use me today Lord to share Your love, grace, mercy, peace and joy to the lost and hurting world around me. Let Your light come forth through me to cast out hopelessness and despair. Lord may Your church shine forth like a bright city on a hill, calling out to those who are weary and heavy laden to find rest among us who believe in the risen King. I pray Lord for refreshing on Your beautiful servants who tirelessly tend to the needs of the world. Light their day and Jesus be glorified. I love You Lord, You light up my life! In the name Jesus I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment