Thursday, August 15, 2013

Matthew 1:18

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

Holy, Holy, Holy is He, Lord God Almighty,
You Lord Jesus as a child were said to have eaten curds and honey, and knew from birth to refuse the evil and choose the good. Immanuel, God with us.  For unto us a child was born, unto us a Son was given. You Lord Jesus are the only One called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father and Prince of Peace. The government will be upon Your shoulder. You Lord Jesus grew to be a man, with my name inscribed in the palm of Your hand. Could a nursing women forget her child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? So it is true of You. Lord You have never left me or forsaken me, even in the most difficult of hour, when my heart, flesh and soul cried out to You. My ever present help in time of need is what You are Jesus, thank you. The promises and blessings of salvation, brought to remembrance in the partaking of the broken bread and poured out wine. Symbols of Your gift of mercy and grace. Your beautiful and humble words spoken at the last supper when gave an invitation for us to receive Your gift. You broke the bread, saying "Take eat; this is My body given up for you." then taken the cup saying, "Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins." " Do this in remembrance of Me."  Lord I thank You for the cross, I remember You. I have tasted and seen You are good. All glory and honor are Yours Lord Jesus forever and ever Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment