Thursday, August 1, 2013

Luke 18:42

Then Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has made you well."

Rejoice! My heart rejoices! Lord You are the same yesterday as today. You Jesus are seated on the throne. You are Lord over my life, which includes and not limited to my physical body. My hope and trust is in You. Although at time my faith is small, You have said I only need to have faith of a mustard seed and I would see mountains move. As I read my Bible today, I read these words spoken by You over and over to those in need of a healing touch. "Arise go your way. Your faith has made you well.", Daughter be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace.", "Your faith has saved you. Go in peace.", "Go your way; your faith has made you well." "Daughter, your faith has made you well." "According to your faith let it be to you."  Lord, I certainly can hear You now. I believe You. Thank You for the cross where You died to take my infirmities away. Thank You for the filling of the Holy Spirit that is greater than he who is in the world. Bless You Lord Jesus, You are the Alpha and Omega, the Author and Finisher of my faith. That same faith that raised You from the dead to new life has healed me. Thank You Lord for Your mercy and grace. Thank You Lord for healing me and making me well. I count it all joy to have various trails so my faith may be test to bring glory and honor to Your Holy, and Precious name. I love You Lord. I pray for all those who are waiting for healing, may they arise and go their way, for their faith and trust in You has made them well. Father, pour out Your Spirit. Do miracles today. Shine Jesus shine! Worthy are You, oh Lord God Almighty. Be magnified!  In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment