Saturday, August 17, 2013

Luke 6:45

A good man out of the good treasures of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasures of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Lord I will sing and rejoice! Oh I shall rejoice greatly in my Lord and God! My soul shall be joyful in You. Father, today my cup is running over. I can barely contain it. Let me speak Lord of Your greatness. I am humbled by Your glory divine. I need to shout and tell the world of all the great and wonderful things You have done. Father that You have leaned Your ear to hear me crying out on behalf of my loved ones and You have not tarried. The beautiful healing hand of Jesus touching my dear ones, who are now receiving good report from their doctors as conformation of Your gift. Your graciousness in opening doors of opportunities to those in need of work. Your mercy restoring those who have strayed, stumbled or fallen. Oh, Lord You are so great and greatly to be praised! I marvel at the blessings You have poured upon my loved ones and stand in awe and wonder of it all. You have overwhelmed me with treasures, my mouth must speak of them. Oh Majesty, I just want to sing, I just want to dance!!! My heart is so glad, for You have heard me when I've gone to my room and shut the door to be alone with You. Truly, Lord sweeter the honey! Thank You Lord for this day You have made I will rejoice and be glad in it! I love You Lord Jesus, with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. Hallelujah, You reign! May Your blessings continue to rain down on Your children. Be magnified. Bless You Lord Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment