Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ephesians 3:16

...that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man...

This morning I bow my knee to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ praying for my brothers and sisters, who have You dwelling in their hearts.  Lord may they be filled with the fullness of You. Increase our comprehension of the width, length, height  and depth of Your love that we may be rooted and grounded in it. As I think on this description, I'm awestruck, they are the dimensions of the cross. Truly there is no greater love then this, the gift from Calvary. Your mercy stretches out wide like loving arms embracing us. Endless is the length You have gone to redeem our souls. The height of Your love reaches the highest heavens and beyond. Your grace so deep it over came the darkest depths of sin. I pray Lord for all to know that the sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to You God who has given us victory through Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Father fill Your children today with strength by Your Spirit to be steadfast and immovable, always abounding in Your work, knowing that our labor is not in vain. May all we do Lord be done with love. Remembering that therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. Thank You Jesus for setting me free from the law of sin and death. Bless You Lord for the revelation to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Thank You Lord that You work all things out for good for those who love You and are called for Your purpose. Jesus be glorified today in the lives of Your children. I crown You with many crowns today. You Lord reign over ever area of my life. Jesus have Your way in me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment