Friday, August 2, 2013

Exodus 15:20

Then Miriam the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took the timbrel in her hand; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. 

Dear Heavenly Father,
I sing to You my Lord and God, for You triumph gloriously!! You turn the bitter water sweet. The horse and the rider has been thrown into the sea! You are my strength and song. You are my salvation. You are my God and I shall praise You!  You Lord are a man of war, who has overcome all sickness and disease. Your right hand, O Lord, has become glorious in power. and dashed the enemy in to pieces. Jesus You have overtaken the enemy that has attacked my body. There is none like You Lord. I shall not be afraid, for You have accomplished this. Jesus, thank You for fighting for me and I shall hold my peace given to me by Your Holy Spirit. Thank You Lord for parting the sea for me to walk on dry ground, I shall not fix my eyes on the walls of water to my left or right that seem to want to crash down on me, or listen to the sound of the chariots that chase after me, but be completely fixed on the Lover of my Soul, my Healer, Redeemer, and best friend. Today Lord Jesus I pick up my tambourine and dance, my lips will sing a new song of praise to You for all the things You have already done and the things You will continue to do but most importantly because You are the only One worthy of praise! Father I pray for all those who are praising You through the storms of their lives, may You meet them in the midst and bless them abundantly. Shower Your love upon Your children and Your children's children for the generation to come. Raise up Your people to be that bright city on the hill for all to see Your glory. Bless You Lord, in Your beautiful name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment