Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Matthew 22:9

Therefore go into the highways and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.

I will extol You, my God, O King. I will bless Your name for ever and ever. Every day I will bless You. I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great are You Lord and greatly to be praised. Your greatness is unsearchable. Oh Lord, I bless the day I received Your invitation to come to the banquet. Preparing me in advance by covering me with the garment of salvation. Blessing me with a precious gift, a robe of righteousness received from my Prince Jesus Christ. I rejoice greatly!  You have adorned me with many jewels, the gems of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness as I wait for Your return with self-control. Father during this time use me to hand deliver invitations for other to come. Use the gifts and talents You have blessed me with to share the good news. Jesus is the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end, the first the last the bright and Morning Star. Let the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"  Let him who hears say "Come!"  Father, I pray many will respond to the invite to come and spend eternity with You. May they see You have prepared the feast. My heart Lord is concerned for those who have made light of it and have gone their way, some to their farm, others to their business and other off seeking worldly pleasure. Open their eyes to see, and unstop their ears to hear that when the King comes, they must be dressed and ready, for when the banquet door closes there will be no way to enter in. Father, I pray Your invitation will be received by those who know they are not worthy, but with humble heart bow before You to accepting the offering You have giving through Your Son for life everlasting. In Jesus beautiful and holy name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment