Friday, August 30, 2013

Mark 8:22

Then He came to Bethsaida; and they brought a blind man to Him, and begged Him to touch him.

Father, I call upon Your name, and speak of Your wondrous works! Let me make known Your deeds to the peoples. Let the hearts of those who seek You rejoice! Many times Lord I have begged You to touch those who are physically blind and those who are spiritually impaired. You have done wonders restoring sight to those who are desperate for a touch. You Lord are the same today as yesterday, I pray by the power of Your Holy Spirit You would open the eyes of the blind today. Do miracles that only You can do for Your glory. I bless You Lord for opening my spiritual eyes. In this passage of scripture You took the blind man out of the town, and when You spat in his eye and laid hands on him, You questioned if he saw anything. The man replied that he saw men like trees walking. Lord I did not have a clear vision of what You wanted me to do next, and just like the man, You removed me from the busy of life, and cleared my vision. It took awhile for things to come in to view, much like seeing men that looked like trees, the image not crystal clear. But now Lord I see. I pray Lord for those who are waiting for Your perfect timing, and eyes to see the vision and plan You have for their futures as they are parked on the side of the road till the fog has pasted before proceeding. Grant an increase in patience to those who have the plan and direction, but are called to sitting still and wait for Your best, not settling for less than the fullness of what You have for them. Thank You Lord for all the blessings You so lovingly give to us. Thank You for being a lamp to our feet and light to our path. Thank You for never leaving us to figure it out on our own but filling us with Your Holy Spirit to lead us and guide us through the shadows of this life. In the name of the Light of the world, Lord Jesus, I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment