Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Romans 8:18

For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed to us.
\
Dear Heavenly Father,
This morning I gird up my loins of my mind, being sober in my thoughts and resting my hope fully upon Your grace, knowing through this test I would be brought to a deeper revelation on Your precious Son Jesus Christ. I will greatly rejoice, even though for a little while I have been grieved by this trial I know it is polishing the genuineness of my faith. Father I understand that my faith and trust in You is more precious than gold. May You find it to be pure in Your sight. Even though I have not physically seen You, I love You with all my heart. I'm rejoicing in the knowing You will come again in glory and all the earth will praise You. Father I pray to not focus on my current circumstance but on the coming of the King of kings and Lord of lords, Your one and only Son, Jesus Christ. As is written in Revelations; Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. And behold He is coming on the clouds, and every eye will see Him. Jesus, You are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the End. You Lord sit on the throne and make all things new. You will dwell with us and we shall be Your people. You Lord will wipe away every tear from our eyes and there will be no more death, no more sorrow, no more crying for there shall be no more pain, for the former things will have passed away. Yes Lord, You will make all things new. I pray these words will bring hope to Your children that are facing various trails, sickness, loss of loved ones, loss of employment, financial strains, family conflicts and addictions. May they find hope and rest in You always and forever. Send Your peace by the power of Your Spirit speaking into their heart as they draw near to You. Lord we lay down our burdens at Your feet so our arms may be outstretched to You to lift us up and hold us in Your loving embrace. Thank You. In the glorious name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment