Friday, August 9, 2013

Philemon 18

But if he has wronged you or owes anything, put that on my account.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Teach me Your ways, that I may walk in Your truth. Unite my heart to fear Your name. I will praise You, O Lord my God with all that is within me. I will glorify Your name forevermore. Great is Your mercy toward me. Lord Jesus You have bore my griefs, and carried my sorrows. On You Lord Jesus was laid the iniquities of us all. Thank You Lord for this indescribable gift! The magnitude so great it rocked the world. I pray therefore as part of Your elect to put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, and long suffering. Father by Your Spirit may we bear with one another and forgive one another, as Christ has blessed us with forgiveness. Today Lord may we put on the bond of love which is Your perfection and let Your peace rule in our hearts. Above all let fervent love for each other cover a multitude of sins. I pray Lord for the times we have been wronged may we place it on Your account being set free to admonish one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in our hearts unto You. Father may all we do in word or deed be for Your glory. Let all that we do be done heartily as to You our Lord not as eye service, or as men-pleasers. Let us rest in the knowing that those who do wrong and are unrepentant will be repaid for what they have done, and there is no partiality. Lord I pray for those who are lost in sin, not coming to You in humble submission to be washed and made clean, open their eyes to see the error of their ways. May they come to You to receive forgiveness and be set free for all eternity. I pray today there will be much rejoicing in heaven at sinners coming home. Thank You for the many names that will be written in Your book of life. In joy and thanksgiving I pray in Your Holy name, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment