Monday, August 12, 2013

John 8:21

Then Jesus said to them again, "I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.

Dear Lord,
Again and again You have said that we would die in our sins if we do not believe in You. Lord Jesus I believe with all my heart, You are the risen Son of our Father in heaven. You are the mighty King who has step down from His throne humbling Yourself to bear my sins, shame and those of the world. You Lord Jesus are my Lord and God. You are the Light of the World and in You there is no darkness in my life. You have given a new commandment much like the old one Moses gave when he said "Love your neighbor as yourself." but You have called us to an even deeper selfless place, love one another as I have loved you. Lord there is no greater love than when You laid down Your life to call us friend. I pray Lord to love as You loved, serve as You served by washing the feet of Your people. I am confident that You Lord who as started a good work in me will see it to completion. Smooth out the rough spots to make me a humble servant. I thank You Father for each special person in this life You have given. I bless you on every thought of them. I request Your blessings be poured upon children and Your joy would overwhelm and consume them. As You well know many are facing various trials, and they are cling to Your hope and promises, while Jesus has ascended into heaven and sits at the Your right hand, You have sent the Holy Spirit to fill us with perfect peace in all situations. Bless the Lord O my soul for the knowing whom You have set free is free indeed. Thank You for the gift of payment for our entrance fee to heaven, so we may one day join You at the banquet table and rejoice!  I love You Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment