Monday, August 5, 2013

Ruth 1:20

But she said to them, "Do not call me Naomi; call me Mara, for Almighty has dealt bitterly with me.

Oh Dear Lord,
 I'd like to think I've never felt as Naomi did, but that would be a lie. Truth is Lord with this current condition of my body I feel resentment. I confess this and ask Your forgiveness, as Your purposes are not to make me bitter but better. At times it is difficult to see the end of the road but I will lift my eyes to the hills, from whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord , who has made heaven and earth and me. You Lord are my Keeper. Lord I pray You preserve me from evil thoughts such as discouragement, doubt, and fear from this time forth, and even forevermore. So my mouth will be filled with laughter and my tongue with singing. I shall proclaim that the Lord has done great things for me, and I am glad. Those Lord who sow in tears shall reap in joy. I pray for those who continually go forth with weeping, bearing seeds for sowing, they shall doubtless come again with rejoicing. Lord Jesus You are the restorer of life and the one who nourishes us in our old age. Bless You Lord for You turn the bitter water sweet. Bless You Jesus for You are my Redeemer. There is no one sweeter, truer, or more lovable than You!  Jesus be glorified in the lives of Your children who went out full and have come back empty. Let us not look to our circumstance but to You Almighty God, El Shaddai, who is all sufficient. Father pluck out all roots of bitterness and fill us with Your Holy Spirit. Let us never forget the courageous and loyal gift from the cross. Thank You Jesus for laying down Your life that we may live. In the sweetest name Jesus, I pray, Amen,

No comments:

Post a Comment