Sunday, August 18, 2013

Luke 6:48

He is like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on the rock. And when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently against the house, and could not shake it, for it was founded on the rock.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Fill me with Your wisdom so I may be like a wise one who builds their house with Christ as the cornerstone. May each course laid be cemented in prayer, faith and hope. I have seen to many foolish people pull down their homes with their own hands. Bringing devastation on their loved ones. It is better to trust in You Lord, than put confidence in others and things. Many builders reject the stone, the rock on which I stand. Many storms of life have come and gone, and Your Lord Jesus have remained with me through them all. You are forever holding me up and keeping me strong. I pray Lord for people to choose wisely, knowing there is no other foundation on which to construct their lives than You. The most wonderful thing about You Lord is that Your mercy endures forever. You can rebuild any life, transforming it into something so beautiful. Revealing that it could have only been made with Your loving hands. Thank You Lord for seeing what we cannot see in the rumble that remains from life's quakes that can shake loose those who thought they were safe. You never leave Your children, and You are always on time. Father, I pray for those who are trying to pick up the pieces, or sweep them away, may they call to You and receive Your quick response. You Lord can do exceedingly abundantly more than we could hope or imagine. Thank You Lord for the trials that draw the spiritually homeless to receive the promise of life everlasting in Your kingdom. I love You Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment