Tuesday, August 27, 2013

John 1:18

No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

Dear Lord God Almighty,
You are great, the King eternal, immortal, invisible. God alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. The only one not limited to time and space. God is Spirit. May all the true worshipers worship You in spirit and truth. Lord Jesus I stand in awe of Your intimate face-to-face relationship with the Father. I stand in awe how He made Himself visible to our human eyes through You His beloved Son. You Jesus are the image of the invisible God the firstborn over all creation. Now I know fully and understand, You have risen from the dead and I can not see You in physical form today, just like I do not see the Father, but I rejoice knowing You are in the bosom with Him. I rejoice knowing the day will come when I will have the privilege to see You face-to-face as well, and we will spend eternity together. Oh glory! The glorious moment when I come into Your presence, being embrace with pure love and peace. Oh glory! To bow before You and kiss Your feet. Oh glory! Let these thoughts carry me merrily through this day. May all I do bring honor to You, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment