Saturday, August 24, 2013

Joel 3:14

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decisions.
 
"Now therefore," says the Lord, "Turn to me with all Your heart." Lord I give You my heart completely. Your are gracious and merciful. Slow to anger and great in kindness, and relent from doing harm. I know in my life this to be true, for many a time You have turned Your wrath from me even leaving a blessing undeserved behind. Father You have pitied me and I have been astonished by Your gift of grain, new wine and oil. I will rejoice Father, You have given Your Son Jesus the bread of life, the cup of salvation and Your Spirit poured upon me. You have dealt wonderfully with me. You have promised that I would never be put to shame and I would see wonders. I pray Lord for the wonder and miracle of salvation for those who are standing in the valley of their lives, with many decisions. May they call upon Your name Jesus, and be saved. May they make the decision and choice that counts the most, to love and honor You all their days. And You will restore what the years of swarming locust have eaten. The crawling locust, the consuming locust, and the chewing locust so to speak which are the things of this life that devour ever good blessing that has come down from You. Father I thank You that many multitudes will hear the trumpet blast and rise to run into Your loving arms, to spend eternity with You. Thank You Lord for restoring the areas of my life that have come under attack by the pestilent of this world. You have exterminated the enemy that has wanted to destroy my joy, hope and peace. He is under Your feet, thank You Jesus. You have done it for me how much more You will do for others. I stand in awe of Your greatness Lord for You are the only One worthy of praise, glory and honor. In the Mighty, Magnificent and Marvelous name of Jesus, the name above all names I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment