Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jonah 2:2

And he said: "I cried out to the Lord because of my affliction, and He answered me. Out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and You heard my voice."

Dear Heavenly Father,
My soul has fainted within me, but I remember You are my Lord. My prayers go up to You, crying out for You to give heed to my voice. Jesus You are my King and my God. To You I will pray, my voice You shall hear in the morning. I will look up and wait for You to speak into my heart. Lord You are good to those who wait for You, to the soul that seeks You. It is so good that I should hope and wait quietly. Your compassion Lord fails not. They are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness! Great Lord is Your faithfulness! You Lord are my portion says my soul, therefore I hope in You dear Jesus. Thank You Lord for the answers to the affliction I face. Thank You Lord for the endurance to overcome this illness. Jesus I pray by the power of Your Holy Spirit You would reach down in to the belly of the fish and lift out those who are suffering in the darkness of disease. Hear the cries of Your children who in the silence of the night call to You for relief. Jesus be merciful to those who are suffering physically, emotional or spiritually. Only You can save those who's hearts have been cast deep into the sea. Rescue those who are overwhelmed by the flood of pain that are like billows and waves passing over them. Lord You are the creator of all things. You are sovereign and in control of every aspect of our lives, speak to the fish that has gobbled us up so to speak and command it to release us unto dry land. Let all those who have faith in You, but are being held captive by the whale of sickness be healed to arise and go to where You send them sharing the message You tell them. Jesus is the Savior of the World, believe in Him and have life everlasting. Thank You Lord for leaning Your ear. Thank You for Your mercy and grace. I love You Jesus. In Your Your name that is the fragrance of life, not the stench of death. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment