Friday, August 16, 2013

Hebrews 4:1

Therefore since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it.

Oh my God and King I give You thanks. Making known Your deeds among the people. I will sing, yes sing psalms to You. I will talk of Your wondrous works. Glory in Your Holy name. May the hearts of those rejoice who seek You!  You Lord will remember Your covenant forever. Therefore, I pray for Your beloved children, knowing we have the promise of entering Your rest, let us be cleansed from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting Holiness in reverence to You our God.  Lord, I look around and see us living in the land of plenty. A place flowing with milk and honey and yet there is no rest. So many trying to work it out on there own, seeking peace in many forms. There is a way that seems right to them, but in the end is the way of death. Father they are missing out on Your sweet goodness. So many when asked say they know You, yet do not believe in Your greatness. How sad to see them grouping and grasping at the wind. May all those who labor to achieve serenity lay down their efforts, to receive tranquility from You Lord Jesus. May all striving cease. Lord You have instructed us to have no other gods before You, I pray many will come to understand when they place other things before You there is no peace. You will not be mocked. Yet are always patiently waiting for those to answer the door when You knock. Lord, I lay these concerns at Your feet, where Your mercy and grace are, asking You to intercede on the behalf of those in my life who have not come into the fullness of Your rest. I pray Lord for an outpouring of Your Holy Spirit and bath them in peace. Lord bless You for in You I know I can rest. I love You Lord Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment