Tuesday, August 13, 2013

John 12:26

If anyone serves Me let him follow Me, and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor.

Dear Lord God Almighty,
My one desire is to lose my life in You, so I may find it. There is no profit if I gain the whole world and lose my soul. Lord Jesus I am not ashamed to call You my Lord and God. May I deny myself and pick up my cross to follow after You. Father You know my heart, and have purified it by faith in You Son Jesus Christ, so I may have the treasure of Your Holy Spirit in this earthen vessel. May the excellence of the power may be of You and not of me. Even though I may be hard-pressed on every side, I am not crushed. I may be perplexed but not in despair, struck down, but not destroyed, because I am always carrying about in my body the dying of my Lord Jesus, so His life may be made manifest in me. I believe Father that by the same Spirit that raised up Your Son, You will also raise us up. I rest in the knowledge of You my God and not in feelings and emotions. I pray for Your people to not lose heart, even though our outward man is perishing, the inward man is being renewed day by day. Lord let us remember that our light afflictions are for but a moment, and is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. Let us not look to the things that are seen, but to look on the things that are not seen. May our hearts and minds be fixed on the eternity. I thank You Father that my brother and sister will not be shaken by afflictions, for You have told us before hand that we would suffer for Your name sake. Be glorified in the lives of Your Children. Mount them up on wings of eagles to soar high above their circumstances. Bless them today with all the good things only You can give. Lord may I serve You Your hearts desire today, loving as You have loved. In Your beautiful name Jesus, I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment