Saturday, April 13, 2013

1 Timothy 4:6

But she who lives in pleasure is dead while she lives.

Good morning, Lord,
Thank You for restful sleep. Holy Spirit teach me the way that are higher and better. The way that leads to life and life more abundant. Father, I pray that You open my eyes to see the areas of life where worldly enjoyment is outweighing a life of godliness. Forgive me Lord for allowing distractions take me away from the gift You have given. Lord lead me away from indulgences that do not edify and lead to death. Father, I pray that Jesus would be glorified in and through me. Oh, Father how marvelous the world would be if we were all humble and submitting to You. What a wonderful world that would be. I cling to the hope and promises that will come, but for now let me meditate on Your words, continuing on the road of sanctification, that will bless Your Holy name. To bring honor to the one true living God, You my Savior, Lord of all. Father, deepen our revelation of Your love, how You unselfishly give, because it is Your good pleasure to do so. May we experience that same enjoyment as we delight ourselves in You while giving to others. Father, I stand in awe of You as I gaze upon the beauty that You have created that surrounds me. The trees, birds, sky and the faces of the people around me, it is sheer pleasure to praise You for all that You have made and said it is very good. Father, bring to life the dead or dormant areas of our lives, restore relationship, revive the passion for You that in some has waned, refresh the tired servants who serve You night and day never letting the lamp go out. Bless You Lord for the abundance You have given. May our hands and hearts be open to share Your love near and far. I love You Lord and pray that my life is a reflection of that love. Jesus You are my preference, and my wish are to be with You forever. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment