Sunday, April 21, 2013

John 1:6
There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. This man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe.

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for all those You have sent into my life to bear witness of Jesus., bless them.  Lord You are the Light of the world, in You there is no darkness at all. In You, Jesus we have our living and being. Jesus be magnified, be glorified and lifted high, there is no other like You. None, no not one. You command the seas, You multiply the loaves and the fish, turn water to wine, open the eyes of the blind, give hearing to the deaf and the lame to walk. You raised the dead. You Lord Jesus reign over all the earth.  Heaven is Your throne and earth Your footstool. You are the Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end, the first the last, the bright Morning Star. Jesus Messiah who was and is and is to come. The Fathers only Son, Emmanuel, God with us. Hosanna in the Highest. Blessed are You, Holy are You, the great I AM. Jesus I adore You. May the words of my testimony bring others to believe and have faith in You, Savior of the world. Jesus may I never cease to kissing Your feet. May my banner be lifted high rejoicing at all You have done. May my voice be like the one crying out in the desert, prepare the way of the Lord.  I pray praises to You would continually be on my lips no matter what is happen in my life or in the world around me.  I love You Lord more than words can say. You are the Way, the Truth and the Life, no one come to the Father except through the Son, Bless You for laying down Your life to call me friend, You have payed my debt and set this captive free. You have bound up my broken heart and healed me. Lord I pray that many would be saved today bringing in the harvest, may their name written in Lambs book of Life, and we will one day be around Your banquet table rejoice together. In the name of Christ the King, Jesus of Nazareth, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment