Sunday, April 28, 2013

John 9:1
Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth.

Dear Lord,
You, have opened my spiritual eyes, giving me insight to those around me and the condition of the world. I am very grateful to be Yours, and also share in the Your burden of seeing those who are spiritually blinded. So many Father are blinded by the sin they are in and do not even know it. Father open their eyes to the things that offend You such as; bitterness, anger, evil speaking, sexual immortality, both in and out of the marriage covenant, filthiness, foolish talking, coarse jesting, covetousness, and idolatry. Father, Your Son said as He was hanging on the cross bearing all our sins, "Father forgive them they know not what they do". Lord I pray that You would draw the sinner unto Yourself. I pray Lord open the eyes of the blind to see Your love and mercy. My desire of my heart is the same as Yours, that none should be lost and parish but would be born again in Spirit as they call out to You the Savior of the world. Father please send Your Holy Spirit to do the most miraculous work of salvation in the lives of the lost, and broken. Father anoint Your children today to walk in love sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ, may the words we speak be a sweet smelling aroma to You as we offer up our our time and talents to bring glory and honor to the name above all names. Father bless Your people with strength, courage, boldness to do Your will through out this day. Father I pray that You would fill us today to lead and guide us in all we do. I love You Lord Jesus with all my mind, heart, soul and strength. In Your Precious name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment