Friday, April 26, 2013

John 10:28
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Good Morning Lord,
As I sit here at Your beautiful feet, reading Your words. I am touch deep inside as my eyes fall on the promises You have given. Father You are God, Creator, infinite in power, mighty and not a man that You would lie. You are the keeper of every word breathe by Your Spirit. I believe You sent Your Son to overcome this world, sin and darkness. I believe in the promise of eternal life with You. Thank You that my life is in the palm of Your hand, and nothing can take me from Your grip. Not sickness, sadness or sorrow, nothing from this fallen society. I am safe, and protected. Father I pray for all Your people, who love You and are grieving today, they ache from the loss of loved one, comfort them, may Your peace be upon them, bring to them recall that not even death can snatch those who love You from Your loving hands. Father You have promised we would see them again in a place where there are no more tears a place Jesus has prepared for us. But Father right now they need to be held, soothed and comforted, use us, Your sons and daughter to be Your loving arms to embrace. Give us the words that they long to hear in the hour of their need. Lord I pray for those who need a healing touch today, may they find comfort in Your word. Jesus by the power of Your Holy Spirit heal them from the sickness of sorrows, depression, hopelessness and despair. May they know Lord You will never leave nor forsake them even in a great trial. Lord please speak into their heart so they are assured they are not alone. Jesus thank You for comforting me through my own grief over the loss of my precious mom. I know I will see her again. Thanks for laying down Your life and overcoming the grave. Jesus You are Lord. In Your name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment