Thursday, April 25, 2013

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before You this morning with a heart full of gratitude for opening my eye to see You, to fellowship with You, the One who created me, formed me and breathed life into me. Father I'm so blessed to have been reborn by Your Spirit. Not that I was physically born again but that my soul came alive and full when, Jesus became my Lord and Savior. I thank You for the transformation of my heart. I was lost but now found, blind but now see, was dead but now alive. Father I pray for all who have longing in their hearts, that empty space that cause us to seek something more, for it to be satisfie, it's that special place deep inside that is reserved for only You. I pray today Lord many will have the revelation that You gave Your One and only Son, that who ever believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life. Wow, Lord what a promise, everlasting meaning for eternity! Jesus come in to the lives of those calling out in the darkness, searching for meaning, hope, and truth. Jesus, You are the way, there is no other. It is only by Your Spirit that we may be loved and love others, live in peace and be filled with joy. Holy Spirit have Your way through out the earth. Father may today be a day of rebirth in the lives of people around the world, may today be the day they become Your children, to call You, Abba Father, and say "Daddy this sinner is coming home".  May they know that there is rejoicing in heaven because they have turned from the things of this world and leaped into Your loving arms. Victory in Jesus, the enemy is defeated!  Thank You, Lord for hearing my prayers and the prayers of Your daughters and sons as we cry out Holy Holy is He, worthy is the Lamb, come hear what the Lord has done for us!  He has set us free! Jesus I love You. In Your Precious name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment