Saturday, April 27, 2013

John 15:15
No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I call you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made know to you.

Dear Heavenly Father,
I'm so blessed that Jesus has called me friend. As His friend, I desire to love others as He has loved. Father I pray by the power of Your Holy Spirit living in me my character would grow to be more loving, joyful, patienter, kinder, gentler and more peaceful. I pray Lord by surrendering my will into Your loving hands Your Spirit would shine through in goodness, faithfulness and Id have greater self control to not wander off to do things my way. Lord Jesus, You have said to go and bear much fruit and that fruit should remain. Lord may all I do and say be done in Your name and for Your glory. May the people in my life know that I loved them, may they know I love them because You first loved me and are showing me the way to love them. Jesus thank You for teaching me the way that is higher and better and leads to life and life more abundantly. Not in possessions but in the peaceful, joyful and loving way that You walked this earth touching and caring for others more than Yourself. There is no greater joy the giving of self to another. You never demanded honor but are the only one worthy of all the praise. Lord I pray that my praises to You are a sweet sweet sound in Your ear. Father I pray that others would know the gift of Your beautiful and precious Son, Jesus Messiah, Lord of all including this little soul that was once lost, but now has the greatest  friend ever!!! I love You Lord. Be with me today, and may we have great adventures together. Where You go I will follow. In the name of the Most High, Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment