Friday, April 12, 2013

John 4:20
Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, and you Jews say that in "Jerusalem is the place where one ought to worship."

Dear Heavenly Father,
David wrote in the Psalms "Peace be within you,"  Thank You for the filling of the Holy Spirit, so I may worship You where I dwell.  Your peace dwelling within me leaves no room for fear, worry, not even an anxious thought can remain in Your presence, only Your perfect peace residing in this body Your temple, Wow Lord!  Thank You! Thank You! Thank You  for being with me that I only need to bow my head, bend my knee, raise up Holy hands and let my heart speak and You are there in the quiet listening.  Closer than a brother. Father I pray that our praises and thanksgiving would be a sweet smelling aroma rising up across the land. And Your Light within us would shine bright illuminating the way for others to come home. Jesus You are on the throne of my life, I worship and adore only You my King.  Jesus you are the Lord of the Sabbath, as we abide in You may every moment be of rest. Thank You Lord for forgiving me when I confess my wrongs, cleansing my heart making it pure. No long journey across the world necessary for You are the atonement for my sins and the sins of others. Return to my the joy of my Salvation may I never forget how You rebuilt this temple. Thank You Lord that You are with me even to the end of the age.  Jesus, Messiah,  Lord of all, blessed Redeemer, King of king  and Lord of lord, the only one worthy of all our praise. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment