Monday, April 8, 2013

James 2:22
Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect?

Dear Holy Father,
Thank you for the opportunities to share my faith in You with others. Forgive me for picking and choosing where and when works should be done or my availability to do your will. Lord I stand in awe of Your greatness that when I am humble, listen and obey, submitting to You, You do the most incredible perfect work in and through me. Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to see the open doors to touch other lives, giving glory to Jesus. Father I pray that You would increase my faith to be used to do more for Your Kingdom. Lord I thank You for each youth that was touch by Your Holy Spirit this weekend, may the faith and works of Your people be made perfect in their lives. Lord I pray that we would not be a people who say yes I believe, and say to the lost, hurting and hungry, "Depart in peace be warmed and filled ," but we do not give them the things which are needed for the body. Lord, deepen our revelation that this profits nothing. Lord may our hearts be willing to share are testimonies with others to warm them with hope, to feed their starving soul, giving them strength to endure the trails, heart ache and pain they face. Lord fill us today with Your Holy Spirit, stir up  the gifts within us to love and serve one another. Jesus thank You for choosing me, for loving me and being my best friend. May all the I do and speak bring honor to You this day. In Your Mighty name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment